I used a 5mm crochet hook for this project with the following shades of **Red Heart Yarns: Burgundy, Guava, Carrot, Lemon, and Buff. About 400 yards of each should be enough to yield a basic throw.
Size- 36 1/2" x 46 1/2"
Multiple: 6 + 5
1) dc in 4th ch from hook and across
2) ch 3, turn, 3 dc-cluster in next dc, *ch 3, sk next 2 dc, sc in next dc, ch 3, sk next 2 dc, 3dc cluster in next dc, repeat to end; dc in tch
3) ch 1, sc in 1st dc and next 3dc-cluster, *sc in next ch3-sp, ch 4, sc in next ch3-sp and in next 3dc-cluster, repeat to last 3dc-cluster; sc in 3dc-cluster & tch
4) ch 3, turn, dc in next 2 sc, *3 dc in ch4-sp, dc in next 3 sc, repeat across; change color with last stitch
5) ch 3, dc in each dc across
Repeat rows 2 through 5 to desired length
Border: hdc around evenly in remainder yarn
**This post contains affiliate links to Walmart. If you click the link, there will be options to choose the color yarn that I used in this project!